(Updated Aug 2023)
This development roadmap provides a high-level overview of the ESdat and related product development direction for the next 12 months.
ESdat version 4.5 was released in May 2023 and included:
- Geochem Graphs (incl Piper, Durov and Schoeller) are supported
- GWSDAT Export (which provides Mann Kendall Trend Analysis)
- Logger Data imports can reduce the data frequency.
- Export EDIF’s for just a Monitoring Zone, Site or Project
- Ability to manage users permissions by user groups
- Graphs can export to individual PNG files if needed
- Bulk Co-Scheduling of planned Monitoring Rounds in LSPECS
- Lab Reports can be assigned to Monitoring Rounds on the Lab Report Details screen.
- Notification Settings can be specified per individual user.
Version 5 is scheduled for release in November 2023 and will include:
- Rebuilt User Interface to incorporate the latest interface technologies
- Simplified Navigation
- Configurable Dashboard
- Saved Data View’s (with filter) that can be accessed from the Dashboard
Version 5.1 is scheduled for release in February 2024 and will include:
- AGS Data Import.
- AGS Data Export.
- Ability to specify background concentrations for a Site.
- Other priority areas identified by users.
Version 5.2 is scheduled for release in May 2024 and will include:
- Option to pay ESdat Online subscriptions monthly by credit card.
- Priority areas identified by users.