pLog for Bore Logging
pLog provides tablet based bore logging for geological professionals who want a full electronic data flow from the field to the report.
pLog operates offline and runs on Panasonic Toughbooks, Samsung Galaxy, or other common Android Tablets.
- Works in the rain
- Faster data collection (vs hand written notes)
- Data entry can be configured to match your own preferences.
- Consistent descriptions
- No data re-entry back in the office
- Eliminates transcription errors
- Collected data automatically syches to ESdat Server or ESdat Online
- ESdat shows the data as bore logs via ESlog
Combining PLog with ESdat and ESlog means a full electronic data flow from the field to the report, so that Project Managers in the office can review logs immediately, even while the drilling crew is still onsite.
pLog can also be used to collect offline monitoring data in conjunction with LSPECS. See pLog for Environmental Monitoring