ESdat users have been asking for a long time, “when will the Field Portal work offline?” That date has finally arrived; the ESdat Field App has recently been released. The ESdat Field App is an upgrade of the Field Portal, offering all the same functionality and look and feel, but is further optimised for small screens and works offline.
Features of the ESdat Field App include:
- Works offline on any modern phone, tablet or laptop.
- Collects groundwater data, field chemistry, photos.
- Provides field chemistry stabilisation feedback while purging groundwater wells.
- Is fully configurable to collect additional information.
- Synchs automatically with ESdat as soon as back in coverage.
- Data is reported in specialised Field Sheet Reports, as well as all standard tables and graphs.
Best of all, it integrates seamlessly with ESdat for ad-hoc and scheduled monitoring.
More on the ESdat Online and ESdat Server Web Interface