Version 4.1 of ESdat Online and ESdat Server adds some key functionality to Version 4.0. Most significantly it now supports:
- An optional offline Field App for collecting monitoring data.
- Ability to combine multiple Environmental Standards into one.
- Enhancements to the optional live Logger Data import.
Target Release Dates:
Updates are initially released to ESdat Online and Hosted Systems where systems can be actively monitored. Updates are subsequently available to Onsite Systems. Target release dates are:ESdat Online Australia, NZ17th July 2021ESdat Online Canada, USA, UK21st July 2021ESdat Server (Hosted)From 30rd July 2021ESdat Server (Onsite installations)From 7th Aug 2021*Dates are subject to change as based on monitoring of updated systems.
There is no change to system requirements from the previous version.
Owners can be set so that non-admin users can manage individual standards.
The Depth condition can be set as any of >, >=, <, <=
Metastandard functionality to combine multiple Environmental Standards into one, by either using either:
- the first value encountered in your prefererd standards, or
- the most conservative value across all included standards.
Further Optimised for phone usage
An offline version of the Field Portal called the “ESdat Field App”, available as an optional upgrade.
The Locations Portal is also optimised for online phone usage
Increased output limit to 100,000 results for all users.
Ability to show custom text when no Environmental Standard Action Level
Header and Footer Font family can be specified.
The optional Live Logger Data mudule as been further improved., including a “Configuration” function to support a larger variety of logger data formats.
A windrose chart is available for plotting weather logger data.
Next Areas of Development
The main areas of development for version 4.2, scheduled for later in 2021 are:
- Completion of the historical / Excel import functionality from ESdat Desktop into an optional online module called the “Data Migration Module”
(ESdat Desktop users who use ESdat Server will be given the option to move their Licence to this module.)
- Incorporate user feedback on the new Field App, and other areas of the application.