Version 4.1 of ESdat Online and ESdat Server adds some key functionality to Version 4.0. Most significantly it now supports:
- An optional offline Field App for collecting monitoring data.
- Ability to combine multiple Environmental Standards into one.
- Enhancements to the optional live Logger Data import.
Owners can be set so that non-admin users can manage individual standards.
The Depth condition can be set as any of >, >=, <, <=
Metastandard functionality to combine multiple Environmental Standards into one, by either using either:
- the first value encountered in your prefererd standards, or
- the most conservative value across all included standards.
Further Optimised for phone usage
An offline version of the Field Portal called the “ESdat Field App”, available as an optional upgrade.
The Locations Portal is also optimised for online phone usage
Increased output limit to 100,000 results for all users.
Ability to show custom text when no Environmental Standard Action Level
Header and Footer Font family can be specified.
The optional Live Logger Data mudule as been further improved., including a “Configuration” function to support a larger variety of logger data formats.
A windrose chart is available for plotting weather logger data.
Next Areas of Development
The main areas of development for version 4.2, scheduled for later in 2021 are:
- Completion of the historical / Excel import functionality from ESdat Desktop into an optional online module called the “Data Migration Module”
(ESdat Desktop users who use ESdat Server will be given the option to move their Licence to this module.)
- Incorporate user feedback on the new Field App, and other areas of the application.